An Inspirational Gathering of Leading Payments & RegTech experts – The 10th NextGen Payments & RegTech Forum
Back in November 2021, we had a chance to take part in NextGen Payments & Regtech Forum. During the event speakers addressed the need to discover the modernization and optimization of operations, by focusing on the adoption of the latest technologies which are necessary for the payments and the RegTech ecosystem. This exclusive event included hundreads of participants from all over the World.
We are happy to announce that the 10th NextGen Payments & Regtech Forum 2022 is to be hosted on March 09th – 10th at the Conrad Hotel, in Dublin, Ireland!
The 10th NextGen Payments and RegTech Forum is an inspirational gathering in which industry specialists and enthusiasts will explore every aspect of Payments & RegTech – from upcoming regulation to new payment methods and practical case studies. Attended by senior executives from across the UK and EMEA – offering a unique opportunity to learn and network with leading international experts and like minded peers.
High-achieving specialists will inspire the participants by their knowledge and innovative concepts on how to evolve business activities in the world of technology advances, regulations, empowered customers and continuous development in a disruptive economy.
The Expert Speaker line-up includes:
- Elie Beyrouthy,Chair of the Executive Board at European Payment Institutions Federation (EPIF); Vice President, European Government Affairs at American Express.
- Nadia Manzari, Attorney, Partner, Schiltz & Schiltz S.A., Member Board Of Directors, Banque centrale du Luxembourg.
- Alex Mifsud, CEO at Weavr.
- Gregory Dellas, Chief Compliance and Innovation Officer at EcommBX.
- Chris Aruliah, Chief Product Officer at BCB Group.
- Jessica Ramos, Head of Regulatory & Oversight Affairs at EBA Clearing .
- Russell Burke – Independent Consultant; ex-Central Bank of Ireland.
- Doina Nicolici, Country Representative, UK and Ireland at EBA Clearing.
- Roy Marsh, Global Payments Director at Finastra.
- Isavella Frangou, VP of Sales and Marketing at payabl.
- Dr. Justine Scerri Herrera, Partner at MK Fintech Partners Ltd.
- Rob Kuiper, Head of FCC Governance & Control WB NL, MLRO WB NL at ING.
- Luke Ashley, Business Development Director at TruNarrative.
- Jon Asprey, Managing Director, Information Governance and Privacy, FTI Consulting.
- Freddie Frith, Head of Financial Services at Clausematch.
Insights and Discussions with Payment & RegTech Enthusiasts
The keynotes and interactive panel discussions at the 10th Next Gen Payments & RegTech Forum will cover the most important challenges of the Payments and RegTech community. Participants will get the unique opportunity to hear high-caliber expert insights on topics such as:
- ‘’Payments in a Metaverse’’
- ‘’Creating Innovative Payment Rails’’
- ‘’Payment Technology Drivers’’
- ‘’Driving Business Outcomes with Data’’
- ‘’Agile Regulatory Technology and Managing Risks’’
- ‘’AI implementation in RegTech’’
- ‘’Effective AML Compliance and Financial Crime Prevention’’
- ‘’Digital Payments and a Challenge For Data Security’’
- ‘’Biometrics as a Competitive Advantage for Financial Institutions’’
- ‘’Improving B2B Customer Experience Using Embedded Payments’’
- ‘’Payment Trends Shaping the Future of Commerce’’
- ‘’The Future Are Stablecoins ‘’
TruNarrative. part of LexisNexis Risk Solutions providing unified decisioning across; Identity Verification, Fraud, eKYC, AML and Account Monitoring via a single API.
ECOMMBX. FinTech e-account platform specializing in issuing virtual IBANs, facilitating SEPA and SWIFT transfers on a global scale and currency conversion.
CLAUSEMATCH. RegTech company that enables heavily regulated organizations and other regulated companies to run their businesses safely and meet compliance obligations.
PAYABL. EU-regulated merchant acquirer.
CHECKOUT.COM.Global payments solution provider company that helps businesses and their communities thrive in the digital economy.
TESTIMONIALS FROM OUR MOST RECENT EDITION: THE 9TH PAYMENTS & REGTECH FORUM TOOK PLACE ON THE 24TH & 25TH NOVEMBER IN LIMASSOL, CYPRUS:
‘A great event, packed with so much knowledge and great speakers, offering a unique balance between digital payments industry trends and payments regulations. In short: offering a compact source of inspiration.’ INTRASOFT International
‘Excellent networking, well organised, great location.’ WonderInterest
‘Very professional and pragmatic when it comes to networking and real valuable content.’ RCB Bank Ltd
‘Excellent organization, interesting subjects and knowledgeable speakers.’ CreditPilot
About QUBE Events:
QUBE Events are created to provide an authentic platform where business leaders can build and cultivate long lasting relationships in a healthy and productive space. We believe in building credible relationships with our participants and sustaining mutual growth through our combined successes.